FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
With extensive experience in individual giving, corporate sponsorships and grant writing, Parkes Philanthropy Consultants have raised millions for nonprofits like yours.
- Identify top prospects including aligned high-net-worth individuals, corporate partnerships, and foundations
- Design strategic fundraising campaigns based on in-depth knowledge of your nonprofit’s fundraising goals and programmatic vision
- Innovate solutions to transform donor acquisition and establish your nonprofit’s legacy
- Cultivate existing donor relationships and establish new ones
- Craft distinctive and compelling grant proposals
- Organize high-impact, high-gain fundraising events and initiatives
- Coach new Executive Directors or Development Directors on fundraising best practices
- Establish a framework for maintaining successful donor relationships year over year
- Monitor and respond to grant cycles; manage reapplications when needed
- Proactively identify opportunities for securing additional funds to support your organization’s strategic growth
OUR CASE STUDIES
Teens of Color Abroad
During 2020-21, Parkes Philanthropy project team implemented a strategic fundraising strategy for a nonprofit organization, Teens of Color (Abroad).
The team established financial pillars in order for their organization to sustainably grow, such as donor pipeline, engagement strategy, and long-term operational planning.
The Jewish Museum
With a Fundraising Director on maternity leave, The Jewish Museum needed additional development support to manage their current portfolio while identifying new opportunities.
Parkes Philanthropy worked with The Jewish Museum to develop a strategic pipeline of opportunities to unlock new funding opportunities for an upcoming exhibit.
The Foundation for FUSD
In 2022, Parkes Philanthropy worked with the third-largest school district in California to develop a strategic plan for the newly created Foundation for Fresno Unified School District’s inaugural initiative: a scholarship program for the district’s nearly 4,000 graduating seniors.
OUR EXPERT CONSULTANTS
Ready to learn more about how our team can help achieve your goals?
Set up a time to connect and learn more about how we can help.