5 Social Impact Events Happening this April You Don’t Want to Miss
As Spring blooms, there’s no better time to come together and make a difference. Here are five social impact events that offer opportunities to learn, connect, and drive positive change this month:
- 12-14 April | Skoll World Forum 2023: The Skoll Foundation’s 20th annual event will explore trends, ideas, and solutions that are driving social change. The event is open to all and will be held in Oxford, UK and online. Register for free here to attend online, applications to attend in person have closed.
- 22 April | ReFi Con: Join professionals from the finance, technology, and sustainability sectors in Lisbon, Portugal to discuss the latest developments in the world of regenerative finance and web3. This event is open to all and registration starts from $30.
- 23-24 April | Sustainable Fashion Forum Conference: The 7th annual Sustainable Fashion Forum Conference is a chance to dive deep into the complexities of ethical fashion. The event will be held in Portland, Oregon, and will bring together leaders and innovators from all areas to explore how sustainability comes together with business ethics, culture, and regional barriers in fashion’s intricate supply chain.
- 12-14 April | Nonprofit Technology Conference: The Nonprofit Technology Conference is an annual event that explores technology and technology strategies for social change. The conference will be held in Denver, Colorado and is open to members dedicated to technological advancement, sharing knowledge, vigorous research, and constant industry analysis. Attend in-person or virtually!
- 29 April | Cocktails and Conversation Social Impact Event: Join philanthropist, non-profit leader, and producer of the upcoming feature-length film “Afghan Awakening”, Laura Overdeck, for cocktails and conversation. Laura will discuss her journey of life and career and her personal commitment to the potential of women supporting women. The event is open to all and will be held in New Jersey.